https://annmarieoconnor.me/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/TRUTH-BOMBS.jpg 270 710 Annmarie https://annmarieoconnor.me/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Untitled-1.png Annmarie2017-12-04 21:28:362017-12-19 12:03:34TRUTH BOMBS
I’m a sucker for comfort. I love snuggly things and would quite happily drape myself in a duvet were it socially acceptable to do so. Perhaps this is why I prefer working from home. There’s something deliciously deviant about taking a conference call while being cossetted in blankets and fleece socks. But seriously, folks. This can’t continue. There are plenty of times I’ve been caught off guard by the UPS man, the postie; an unexpected neighbour. Appropriate – not so much. This is why I’ve taken to my Theo + George ‘Alannah’ bomber jacket. Correction: This is why I haven’t taken off my Theo + George ‘Alannah’ bomber jacket (RRP €390; Theo + George price €229). Want the details? Here’s why:
- It’s soft (hello, quilted suede!). I know, I know. I said the same thing about the ‘Ella’ cashmere sweater but feeling is believing. Here’s a challenge: wear it, hug a friend and see what they say. Feedback generally involves more hugging, more exclamations of ‘you’re so soft!’ and rapid-fire Googling of the Theo + George website.
- It’s designed to move. In other words, it moves with you which makes it feel like a second skin and explains why I keep ‘forgetting’ to take it off even when I’m indoors.
- It has long sleeves. Yes, you guessed it. I mentioned this before about the ‘Ella’ cashmere sweater but there’s something so comforting about being able to pull sleeve cuffs over the tops of your hands. It makes me feel like a kid again.
- It’s crazy chic. Just look at it…
- Interested in trying one on for size? Click on www.theoandgeorge.com.
- #AD – this is a commercial collaboration between the lovely folks at Theo + George and The Happy Closet.